Half Day Brunei City Tour (MBH01)
This Brunei half day city tour gives you a brief introduction of Brunei's history, culture, heritage.
Brunei Museum exhibits collections of Brunei artifacts and customs, ceramics, natural history, Islamic art and the oil industry.
Royal Regalia, which was built to commemorate the Silver Jubilee of His Majesty's accession to the throne in 1992, houses a collection of royal regalia, including the royal chariots used during the coronation and during the Silver Jubilee. The Constitutional History Gallery displays the history of Brunei's Constitution and the development from 1847 when the first Treaty of Friendship and Cooperation was signed with Britain. It also exhibits a collection of documents of the life of His Majesty up to the time of the coronation.
The Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddien Mosque symbolizes the strong Islamic faith of the people of Brunei and the Jame'Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque was built in commemoration o f the 25th anniversary of His Majesty the Sultan's reign. Istana Nurul Iman - the world's largest residential palace is the resident of His Majesty the Sultan.
Pick-up from the lobby of your hotel and proceed to visit to James Asri Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque. Continue the city tour driving passing the town centre then along the scenic Kota Batu road which is parallel to the Brunei River. Kota Batu was the old capital of Brunei.
The Brunei Museum sits on top the hill overlooking Brunei River. Enjoy a guided tour at the museum. After that drive back to the town centre and proceed to visit Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddien Mosque - a prominent landmark of Brunei Darussalam. The mosque was built in 1958 with three-quarters of the circumference surrounded by a lagoon and a replica of a 16th century Royal barge sits in the centre.
Later, continue the city tour with a visit to Royal Regalia and finally a photo stop at the main entrance of Istana Nurul Iman, the official residence of His Majesty the Sultan of Brunei before your transfer back to the hotel.
- Non-Muslims are not allowed to enter the mosques on Thursday, Friday and during religious festivals and Aidil Fitri festive holiday.
- The tour will only cover the garden area and compound of the two mosques if the tour falls on any of these days.
- Visitors will need to put on black robes (provided) during visits in the mosques.
- Cameras are not allowed in the mosques and museums.
- Visitors are to remove their shoes before entering the mosques and Royal Regalia Museum.
- Tips and gratuities to guide & drivers are not compulsory but will be appreciated.
MegaBorneo Tour Planner reserves the right to adjust the itinerary for the best interest of all parties involved.
- Children below 3 years old are complimentary but must travel together with an adult.
- Deposit will be for forfeited for any cancellations made after confirmation outside 48 hours priors to departure date
- 50% cancellation fee will be applicable for any cancellations made within 48 hours but outside 24 hours prior to departure date
- 100% cancellation fee will be applicable for any cancellations made within 24 hours prior to departure date or for no show cases
- A booking cancellation will only be considered cancelled upon written acknowledgement from us.
Book for more than 20 people, contact us directly
- Please wait at the hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to departure time.
- Please be punctual as the coach will not wait for late-comers.
- 20% non-refundable deposit required for booking made outside 72 hours prior to departure date
- Full Payment is required at least 48 hours prior to departure date
- Tour is operated on seat-in-coach basis
- Private tours can be arranged with a surcharge of 50% from the published rates
All confirmed bookings will be auto-released in instances where the full payment is not received and cleared. Any re-instatement of bookings will be subjected to space availability.