Brunei to Miri Airport Transfer
This transfer service includes personalised meet-and-greet service by our local driver/guide in full Brunei traditional costume. You will be transferred by a seat-in-coach vehicle between hotels in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei and the hotels in Miri or the Miri Airport.
The transfer service begins with a pick-up from the hotel lobby and proceeds for a two to three hour overland drive along the coastal highway, into the Tutong District, through the Belait District, crossing immigration and custom check-points at the Sungei Tujoh, before proceeding to Sarawak, Malaysia. Continue the drive to the Miri Airport. The transfer service ends with drop-off at the airport.
Payment & Deposit:
- 20% non-refundable deposit required for bookings made beyond 72 hours prior to the departure date.
- Full payment required at least 48 hours prior to the departure date.
All confirmed bookings will be automatically released in instances where the full payment has not been received and cleared. Any re-instatement of bookings will be subject to availability of space.
* Pick-up and drop-off time may vary depending on the traffic condition.
- Children below three years of age are complimentary. Children must travel together with an adult.
*Deposit will be for forfeited for any cancellations made after confirmation outside 48 hours priors to departure date
*50% cancellation fee will be applicable for any cancellations made within 48 hour but outside 24 hours prior to departure date
*100% cancellation fee will be applicable for any cancellations made within 24 hours prior to departure date or for no show cases
*A booking cancellation will only be considered cancelled upon written acknowledgement from us.
Book for more than 20 people, contact us directly
- Please wait in your hotel's lobby; do be punctual as the transportation will not wait if you are late.
- Please provide your arrival and departure flight details.
- Please ensure you possess valid international passport and the necessary visa for Brunei and Malaysia.
- A maximum of two pieces of regular-sized baggage is allowed per person; extra pieces of baggage will be charged at B$20 per piece.