Brunei Special Packages 3D/2N Brunei in a Glance Package @ Empire Hotel (3BG-MM1) Special package details
3D/2N Brunei in a Glance Package @ Empire Hotel (3BG-MM1)
This package includes a full day Brunei city tour which highlights the many attraction places in Brunei Darussalam and a visit to the Water Village, the country's national treasure. Locally known as Kampung Air, this living heritage is home to 30,000 people and is the largest Malay water village in the world. Highlight of the tour is a photo stop at the entrance of Istana Nurul Iman, official residence of His Majesty the Sultan of Brunei and reputed to be the largest residential palace in the world!
Our guide will meet and greet you upon arrival at Brunei International Airport. You will be transferred to the Empire Hotel & Country Club for check-in. You are free for the day at your own leisure. In the evening, you will be taken to a local restaurant for dinner. After dinner, transfer back to the Empire Hotel for a good night's rest.
Breakfast will be served at the hotel. You will be taken on a visit to the local Morning Market, Brunei Museum, Sultan Omar Ali Saiffuddien Mosque and photo stop at the entrance of Istana Nurul Iman, the biggest residential palace in the world.Proceed to a local restaurant for lunch. After lunch, continue with visit to the Royal Regalia Museum which was built in 1992 to commemorate the Silver Jubilee of His Majesty’s The Sultan of Brunei accession to the throne in 1967. The museum houses a collection of the royal paraphernalia and an exhibition on the Constitution of the nation.
The tour continues with a scenic boat ride around the biggest Malay Water Village in the world and a visit to a local home where you can witness the daily livelihood of a typical villagers living in houses on stilts on Brunei River. Local refreshments will be served. Last stop is a visit to Yayasan Shopping Complex. The tour ends with a dinner at the local restaurant. After dinner, transfer back to the Empire Hotel for a good night's rest.
Breakfast will be served at the Empire Hotel. Later you will be taken to a local restaurant for lunch. You are free at your own leisure while waiting for your transfer out to the airport.
Please take note of the following:
- The full day City and Water Village tour takes about 6 hours. Departure from Empire Hotel to Bandar Seri Begawan is at 8.30am.
- Non-Muslims are prohibited from entering the mosque on Thursday and Friday. The tour will only cover the garden area and the mosque compound.
3D/2N Brunei in a Glance Package includes:
- 2 nights accommodation at the Empire Hotel & Country Club with daily breakfast
- full day City and Water Village tour on private basis
- 2 breakfast, 2 lunch and 2 dinner
- return airport transfer on private basis
- personal items or any items not stated in the package shall be excluded
Want to stay longer, contact us directly
Total cost: BND 00.00
- 20% cancellation fee for any cancellations made upon confirmation
- 50% cancellation fee for any cancellations made less 14 days and more than 7 days prior to departure date
- 100% cancellation fee for any cancellation made less than 7 days prior to departure date
- 100% cancellation fee for no-show cases
- child rate is applicable for child below 12 years old sharing room with 2 adults
- child rate from 3 years to 11 years old - with extra bed chargeable at 75% of the adult twin share rate
- child rate from 3 years to 11 years old - without bed chargeable at 60% of the adult twin share rate
- child below 3 years old is FOC